As pioneers in specialty retail leasing, we have solid experience that can increase your revenue without compromising your layout or brand integrity.
We’ve answered some of our most common questions here, but we’d love to talk further about partnership opportunities.
What can Retail Profile do for me?
Only offer additional, consistent, year-round revenue without extra investment cost, overhead or admin. The space for specialty retailers to sell is already there – why waste it?
Short-lease retail units make your centre look different each time someone visits, which adds entertainment and makes it more likely that shoppers will spend. Have a special event coming up? Want to encourage shoppers to browse longer during holidays? Retail Profile can target the retailers that best suit you, your permanent tenants and your clientele.
Who decides which specialty retailers can sell in my centre?
You do. Retail Profile maintains a database of more than 500 specialty retailers, but we would never hastily place an RMU on your site just to fill space. Centre management pre-approves a list of acceptable merchandising uses for the property, and then we submit a “deal summary sheet” for your approval.
After you choose which retailers can sell at your centre, we’ll provide them with high-quality RMUs to let the money making begin. And there’s always the chance that a short-lease seller could sign on as a permanent tenant.
What services does Retail Profile provide?
Our company is happy to work hard for you, so we’ll take care of the following:
- Providing retail merchandising units at no cost to the centre
- Managing day-to-day operations, monitoring visual standards and ensuring that merchants meet operational standards
- Determining specialty retail leasing (SRL) locations based on architectural drawings, electrical supply, traffic patterns and permanent storefront openings
- Creating income reports, detailing fixed fees, actual income and percentage of owner income due
- Creating customised SRL programmes based your centre’s merchandising opportunities, target consumers, trends and seasonal needs
- Soliciting, prospecting and qualifying SRL merchants for approval by centre management or owner representatives
- Formulating visual merchandising plans to high visual standards
- Providing RMU signage to assure programme consistency
Why use Retail Profile instead of managing everything in-house?
You’re busy. SRL is time-consuming and labour-intensive. We specialise in this area, and our years of experience can unlock options your competitors might not have considered.
My centre already has promotional activities and casual income. Why does it need specialty retail leasing?
SRL complements promotions by enhancing a shopper’s experience and adapting to seasonal wants and needs. If your current programmes are working, then this can only shoot profits higher.
How much can I expect to make with specialty retail leasing?
Profits vary from centre to centre, but Retail Profile has a solid portfolio that we anticipate can boost your revenue. Our company traditionally has no less than 20 percent overall annual growth, and we’d love to share that with you.
We’re happy to have an expert member of our team complete a no-obligation survey of your centre, with a list of potential retailing locations and our financial project. Until then, happy retailing.